– Whether you’ve been subjected to a pedestrian-vehicle accident, a bus accident, or been the victim of a distracted driver, the Law Office of Jeffrey R. Pollock knows your rights. We will fight to get you the results you deserve. We also handle claims for semi trailer accidents and uninsured motorists.Slipping, Falling, Tripping
– These types of accidents occur fairly often. In some instances, the property owner may be held responsible for your injuries if the accident occurred because of a dangerous condition that the owner knew about but failed to remedy, thereby exposing the injured victim to undue risk.Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
– A dog owner may be held liable under certain circumstances for injuries caused to others by their dog.Premises Liability
– Property owners can be held responsible for unsafe conditions such as a porch or deck that collapses, escalator injuries, inadequate building security, swimming pool accidents, amusement park accidents, fires, water leaks, flooding, toxic fumes or chemicals that result in injury, and more.Third Party Liability
– If you are injured while on the job, as a result of the fault of an outside(third) party, we will pursue your remedies; both Labor and Industries and Private Pay.Seek Compensation
– You can seek compensation for medical and psychological expenses.